The Planning Director Hearing constitutes the final public hearing for land use entitlements that require Planning Director approval. The case planner generally conducts hearings, and following the meeting the Planning Director approves or denies the project and imposes any necessary conditions.
Decisions of the Planning Director are appealable to the Planning Commission. Planning Director Hearings are held on Thursday mornings in the Santa Cruz Conference Room of the County Hall of Administration.
Planning Director Hearing - October 14, 2019
- KB PL16-0118 Staff Report
- Exhibit 2-4 Location, Site and Zoning Maps
- Exhibit 5 - Landscape Screening Plan
- Exhibit 6 - Envirionmental Document (MND) and Public Comment on the MND
- Exhibit 7 - Conditions of Approval
- Exhibit 8 - Friends of the Ventura River and City of Ventura Correspondence
- Exhibit 9 - Public Comments and Response to Public Comments
- Exhibit 10 - Errata Memo - Floor and Elevation Plans
- Exhibit 11 - Errata Memo - Revisions to Hydraulic Hazards Flooding Section of the MND
- Exhibit A - Friends of the Ventura River Public Comment, received October 11, 2019
Planning Director Hearing - October 17, 2019
Archived Planning Director Hearings