Electronic Records Search
The Environmental Health Division maintains its most commonly requested files in electronic format on the internet as a service to the public. Electronic files may be viewed, downloaded or printed from this site free of charge. While the Environmental Health Division strives to maintain accurate electronic copies of records; it has not verified that every electronic file is complete.
Paper Records Search
For those records not available on line, a Records Search Request Form must be completed for each address (address ranges cannot be processed). The Facility Lists links below are an index of available site files by program. Please check the Facility Lists below before submitting a request.
Please note the following:
- All Leaking Underground Fuel Tank (LUFT) records are only available on line. Click here to access the California Geotracker Database.
- Hazardous Materials and Underground Tank requests for sites within the City of Ventura must be requested directly from the City staff . Click here for a list of City contacts.
- All CUPA/hazardous materials file requests for the City of Oxnard must be requested directly from Oxnard City staff. Click here for a list of City contacts.
- Permitted CUPA Facilities
- Inactive Underground Tank Sites
- Inactive Hazardous Waste Sites
- Ventura County Cleanup Program Sites- Geotracker
- Permitted Food Facilities
- Permitted Pool/Spa Facilities
- Medical Waste Facilities
- Body Art Practitioners
- Individual Sewage Disposal Systems - ISDS
- Individual Sewage Disposal Systems - ISDS - Mini Cert
- Annual Temporary Food Facilities List - PDF
- Mobile Foods Facilities List - PDF