File a Code Violation Complaint
How do I file a Violation Complaint?
You may file a complaint in any of the following ways:
- E-mail your Complaint Form. To email your Complaint Form, complete form, save the completed form to your desktop and attach it an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no fee to file a complaint; however, a signature is required using the following methods.
- Fax your signed Complaint Form to (805) 654-5177;
- Mail your signed Complaint Form to 800 S. Victoria Ave, Code Compliance Division L#1750 Ventura, CA 93009-1750;
- Drop off your signed Complaint Form at the Code Compliance Division public counter weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. or;
Note: Please download the appropriate form to your desktop and fill in the required information and save it upon completion. You may then deliver the form using the options provided above.
Observe: Por favor, baje este formulario a su pantalla, rellene la informacion requerida y grabela despues de completarla. Usted tambien puede traer el formulario usando las opciones indicadas encima.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your complaint, please call the Code Compliance hotline at (805) 654-2463, or send an email to: email@example.com.